Sunseeker 70 Cala di Luna
Hire Sunseeker 70 Cala di Luna, a timeless yacht in Ibiza
This is a stylish motor yacht from the iconic brand Sunseeker , available for holidays in Ibiza and the other Balearic Islands. Comfort, elegance , speed and her selection of water sports equipment make this yacht , an ideal boat for family holidays. Inside , it displays a classic and elegant decoration that creates a warm atmosphere.
Outside , the areas are spacious and pleasant. The favorite place of its passengers is undoubtedly the flybridge renovated in 2018. With a terrace, a bar, a barbecue, an ice machine , a large dining table for lunches and dinners al fresco and a huge sofa , this area is the perfect place to relax.
At night, the bimini (hydraulic retractable) glows with LED lights. The hydraulic bathing platform offers easy access to the sea, for swimming or enjoying the water sports equipment.
The yacht accommodates 8 cruising guests in an En-Suite master cabin , 1 En-Suite Vip cabin, 1 En- Suite guest cabin with two single beds convertible into a double bed if necessary and 1 En-Suite guest cabin with two single beds
Sunseeker 70 Cala di Luna, a fully equipped yacht charter
Air conditioning, WIFI, stabilizers in navigation and at anchor , TV in all cabins, SKY TV, Bluetooth audio ;
Water Toys on board the Sunseeker 70 yacht for charter in Ibiza
Turbojet dinghy, water skis, 2 paddle boards , 3 sea scooters, masks and snorkels , large donut .
A mooring in the most prestigious port of Spain in Marina Ibiza
Cala di Luna has its base port in Ibiza in the summer. The mooring located in zone A (view of the citadel) .
How much does it cost to rent the Sunseeker 70 in Ibiza?
This very beautiful classic yacht can be rented from 5000 euros excl. VAT/day out of season, this includes 3 crew members and its ideally located mooring, to spend a dream vacation in Ibiza.
|6 m||2XV12 1360|
|Cruising speed||Maximum speed|
|20 Knots||34 Knots|
|Day capacity||Capacity cruising|
|12 pax + crew||8 pax + crew|
General information for rental with crew
1. Legality: Before renting a boat, make sure that it has a rental license, the boats that we manage and rent in Sunmarine have rental licenses. This means that on board there is complete safety equipment, full insurance and civil liability insurance, with all taxes paid up to date, as well as ensuring professional crews. 2. Methods of payment:
- Cash in Euros
- Credit card: Visa, Master Card, Pay Pal, AMEX
- Bank Transfer
- Consult us for payments with Cryptocurrencies
- On board the boats, we are pleased to offer you drinks and non-alcoholic drinks (water, fruit juices, soft drinks, beers and ice cream). We are at your disposal for other requests (wines, champagne, aperitifs, picnic baskets). Béatrice is personally responsible for making reservations in beach restaurants if necessary.
- On board the yachts, we are pleased to offer you refreshments and drinks (water, fruit juice, wine, sodas, beers, tea, coffee, etc.), aperitifs prepared by the hostess or the CHEF (if you rented a yacht with a cook) We are at your disposal if you wish to have lunch on board.
- 12 people maximum including the captain.
- On a yacht 12 people maximum +crew if the license permits.