Sunreef Supreme 68
Unique vacation aboard Sunreef Supreme 68, a luxury catamaran for rent in Ibiza
Built by Sunreef Yachts and launched in 2016, this stunning sailing catamaran is an extremely spacious 21m luxury yacht that can accommodate up to 8 guests in four luxurious, modern and comfortable cabins. Its sign interior is by Bram Van Scharen.
This superb catamaran uses state-of-the-art technology to create a noise-free environment on board.
› See brochure below.
Midori Sunreef Supreme 68 offers its passengers a relaxing atmosphere thanks to its interior with minimalist decoration – The interior and exterior spaces are large, this also concerns the four cabins. The views are exceptional throughout the boat but without context the Fly Bridge remains the favorite place for passengers. This is the most impressive area with a comfortable sundeck, as well as a C-shaped sofa and raised dining table. A bar and grill are placed on the starboard side for meals and snacks throughout the day.
On the main deck of the Sunreef 68 , the central area is dedicated to the living room where some customers practice yoga or meditation sessions). The space is flooded with natural light, at the front a beautiful dining room can accommodate up to eight people .
On the lower deck are located three large VIP cabins and an aft Master Suite all with private bathrooms. Aft is the garage, which leads to the hydraulic bathing platform .
The Sunreef Supreme 68, a 5-star hotel on the Balearic Sea
This superb catamaran is equipped with a 6.5 m E650 auxiliary with 250 HP engine , 1 Seadoo Spark watercraft , 2 Paddle , 1 Windsurf , 1 Donut , 1 Wakeboard 1 Smart Cat Beach , water skis , fishing equipment , masks and flippers , yoga mats , weights .
How much does it cost to rent the Sunreef Catamaran per week?
Please contact us with your dates, we will send you the availability and a quote as soon as possible.
|10.5 m||2 x Volvo D4 180 HP|
|Cruising speed||Maximum speed|
|Day capacity||Capacity cruising|
|8 pax + crew||8 pax + crew|
You can contact with us by WHATSAPP
General information for rental with crew
1. Legality: Before renting a boat, make sure that it has a rental license, the boats that we manage and rent in Sunmarine have rental licenses. This means that on board there is complete safety equipment, full insurance and civil liability insurance, with all taxes paid up to date, as well as ensuring professional crews. 2. Methods of payment:
- Cash in Euros
- Credit card: Visa, Master Card, Pay Pal, AMEX
- Bank Transfer
- Consult us for payments with Cryptocurrencies
- On board the boats, we are pleased to offer you drinks and non-alcoholic drinks (water, fruit juices, soft drinks, beers and ice cream). We are at your disposal for other requests (wines, champagne, aperitifs, picnic baskets). Béatrice is personally responsible for making reservations in beach restaurants if necessary.
- On board the yachts, we are pleased to offer you refreshments and drinks (water, fruit juice, wine, sodas, beers, tea, coffee, etc.), aperitifs prepared by the hostess or the CHEF (if you rented a yacht with a cook) We are at your disposal if you wish to have lunch on board.
- 12 people maximum including the captain.
- On a yacht 12 people maximum +crew if the license permits.