Rent the Kardis Mojito RIB with or without skipper in Ibiza and Formentera
This hardtail Kardis “Mojito” will suit sports boating enthusiasts and rib boat enthusiasts .
The capacity of this semi-rigid is 12 people on the documentation , however we recommend it for a maximum of 8/10 people.
› See brochure below.
This boat can be rented without skipper to people who have good experience and , under certain conditions: several days rented for a good mastery, good knowledge of the waters of Ibiza and Formentera and their anchorages, title of navigation.
We also emphasize the fact that a deposit is required when renting without a captain , in fact even if the boat is fully insured, there is a deductible which corresponds to the amount of the deposit, so we advise all people who wish to rent without a captain to be aware of this.
Skippered charter: safety and tranquillity for a stress-free day at sea
The captain will be in charge of the boat and will serve as your guide to show you the most beautiful places of the two islands. He will stay on board the boat if you go down to a beach for lunch. If you want to pilot the boat, it will be possible.
Where can you rent the Kardis Mojito 10-meter semi-rigid ?
This RIB has its base port at the Nautical Club of Ibiza.
Ibiza capital is the perfect starting point for groups of friends or family who want to spend the day between Ibiza and Formentera. Discover the most beautiful anchorages on our blog. You can also contact Béatrice on WhatsApp, she will help you organize your outing (restaurants, advice on places not to be missed, organization of a picnic on board the boat, etc.). For many years Béatrice has forged close relationships with the beach restaurants of IBIZA and Formentera, so she can take care of reserving a nice table for you.
How much does it cost to rent Kardis Mojito?
This 9-meter zodiac can be rented from 900 euros excl. VAT/day in low season, skipper included.
Contact us by giving us the desired date, we will send you the availability and a detailed quote as soon as possible.
|—||1X300 cv yamaha 4T|
|Cruising speed||Maximum speed|
|32 Knots||38 Knots|
|Day capacity||Capacity cruising|
|11 pax + crew||—|
You can contact with us by WHATSAPP
General information for rental with crew
1. Legality: Before renting a boat, make sure that it has a rental license, the boats that we manage and rent in Sunmarine have rental licenses. This means that on board there is complete safety equipment, full insurance and civil liability insurance, with all taxes paid up to date, as well as ensuring professional crews. 2. Methods of payment:
- Cash in Euros
- Credit card: Visa, Master Card, Pay Pal, AMEX
- Bank Transfer
- Consult us for payments with Cryptocurrencies
- On board the boats, we are pleased to offer you drinks and non-alcoholic drinks (water, fruit juices, soft drinks, beers and ice cream). We are at your disposal for other requests (wines, champagne, aperitifs, picnic baskets). Béatrice is personally responsible for making reservations in beach restaurants if necessary.
- On board the yachts, we are pleased to offer you refreshments and drinks (water, fruit juice, wine, sodas, beers, tea, coffee, etc.), aperitifs prepared by the hostess or the CHEF (if you rented a yacht with a cook) We are at your disposal if you wish to have lunch on board.
- 12 people maximum including the captain.
- On a yacht 12 people maximum +crew if the license permits.