Apreamar Maestro 65 Trabucaire
Trabucaire, a unique Yacht for Charter in Menorca
This Maestro 66 yacht from the builder Apreamar is a luxury motor yacht that can be rented with two crew members. It was launched in 2008 but with its classic line it reminds us of the elegance of old yachts, it is often called a vintage yacht. She can accommodate 8 guests in 4 elegant cabins and is available for charter in the Balearic Islands, including Palma de Mallorca, and Menorca. TRABUCAIRE offers generous deck space.
› See video and brochure below.
This yacht is a breath of fresh air on the yacht charter market, it will delight lovers of romantic sailing and all those who like to savor la dolce vita. It was carefully renovated in 2019.
Where can you rent the Apreamar Maestro 66 Yacht?
Trabucaire has her home port in Mahon Menorca, and is therefore the ideal yacht to discover the magnificent Menorca, her little sister Cabrera or the north of Mallorca. This very beautiful romantic yacht can accommodate up to 8 passengers served by two crew members. The foredeck is an ideal sunbathing area where an optional bimini can be fitted to provide some wind protection. On the aft deck you will find a stylish sofa where you can read or listen to music on hot summer days. It also has a variety of water toys that will help you make the most of every moment of your trip. The saloon offers a 360 degree view thanks to the retractable windows and has a charming table to sit and enjoy the delicious meals. It has 4 cabins with timeless decoration and neutral tones that can accommodate up to 8 passengers for the night. The master suite, with its soft, creamy colors and rich teak woodwork, features an elegant en-suite bathroom. A VIP En-Suite cabin, a guest cabin and a final one with bunk beds perfect for children. The boat is equipped with water toys: mercury 350 20HP jet tender – 2 jet skis – 2 inflatable paddles – 1 double inflatable kayak – masks and snorkels.
How much does it cost to rent the Apreamar 66 Yacht per week?
This yacht is rented from 21,000 euros excl. VAT per week (low season), including the mooring in Menorca. Consult us by giving us your dates or the period and we will send you a quote as soon as possible.
|Cruising speed||Maximum speed|
|Day capacity||Capacity cruising|
|12 pax + crew||8 pax + crew|
General information for rental with crew
1. Legality: Before renting a boat, make sure that it has a rental license, the boats that we manage and rent in Sunmarine have rental licenses. This means that on board there is complete safety equipment, full insurance and civil liability insurance, with all taxes paid up to date, as well as ensuring professional crews. 2. Methods of payment:
- Cash in Euros
- Credit card: Visa, Master Card, Pay Pal, AMEX
- Bank Transfer
- Consult us for payments with Cryptocurrencies
- On board the boats, we are pleased to offer you drinks and non-alcoholic drinks (water, fruit juices, soft drinks, beers and ice cream). We are at your disposal for other requests (wines, champagne, aperitifs, picnic baskets). Béatrice is personally responsible for making reservations in beach restaurants if necessary.
- On board the yachts, we are pleased to offer you refreshments and drinks (water, fruit juice, wine, sodas, beers, tea, coffee, etc.), aperitifs prepared by the hostess or the CHEF (if you rented a yacht with a cook) We are at your disposal if you wish to have lunch on board.
- 12 people maximum including the captain.
- On a yacht 12 people maximum +crew if the license permits.