Catamaran Lagoon 620 Jarana
Lagoon 620 Jarana, an incredible catamaran for charter in Ibiza
19 meter catamaran was launched in 201 2 reformed in 2021 by recognized shipyard.
This Lagoon 620 undeniably represents the offer the excellence of this prestigious brand .
Besides its exterior and interior spaces, the strong point of this catamaran is its flybridge which offers magnificent visibility and the ideal place to relax under the afternoon sun.
› See brochure below.
Where can you rent the Lagoon 620 Catamaran ?
The lagoon 620 Jarana has its home port in Ibiza ( Mooring not included in the rental) and is available for charter during the summer season in the Balearic Islands .
The Lagoon 620 can accommodate 8 cruising passengers and 2 crew members
Jarana sailing catamaran can comfortably accommodate up to 8 people for the night in 4 comfortable cabins . A main cabin and three other double cabins. Each of these cabins has a double bed and a bathroom .
Its main room offers a pleasant and comfortable living room with a table. On the aft deck there is a U-shaped lounge with a table for al fresco dining .
The flybridge also has a spacious sundeck aft.
The Lagoon 620 is propelled by two Yanmar diesel engines of 150 hp each, it has a cruising speed of 8 knots and can reach a top speed of 12 knots .
It is equipped with LCD TV, DVD library, bose audio system, docking station iphone .
Water Toys and Equipment on board the Lagoon 620 catamaran for charter
The water sports offered on board include a 5.50 m 80 HP tender, 2 paddle surfboards, 2 efoils , kayak , snorkeling equipment.
How much does it cost to rent Lagoon 620 Jarana Catamaran per week?
This catamaran can be rented from 17,350 euros excluding VAT per week. Contact us by telling us the desired period and we will send you the availability and a personalized quote.
|9.97 m||2X150 HP|
|Cruising speed||Maximum speed|
|8 Knots||12 Knots|
|Day capacity||Capacity cruising|
|8 pax + crew||8 pax + crew|
You can contact with us by WHATSAPP
General information for rental with crew
1. Legality: Before renting a boat, make sure that it has a rental license, the boats that we manage and rent in Sunmarine have rental licenses. This means that on board there is complete safety equipment, full insurance and civil liability insurance, with all taxes paid up to date, as well as ensuring professional crews. 2. Methods of payment:
- Cash in Euros
- Credit card: Visa, Master Card, Pay Pal, AMEX
- Bank Transfer
- Consult us for payments with Cryptocurrencies
- On board the boats, we are pleased to offer you drinks and non-alcoholic drinks (water, fruit juices, soft drinks, beers and ice cream). We are at your disposal for other requests (wines, champagne, aperitifs, picnic baskets). Béatrice is personally responsible for making reservations in beach restaurants if necessary.
- On board the yachts, we are pleased to offer you refreshments and drinks (water, fruit juice, wine, sodas, beers, tea, coffee, etc.), aperitifs prepared by the hostess or the CHEF (if you rented a yacht with a cook) We are at your disposal if you wish to have lunch on board.
- 12 people maximum including the captain.
- On a yacht 12 people maximum +crew if the license permits.