|7.03 m||2 x MTU 12V 396 TE94 2284,80HP|
|Cruising speed||Maximum speed|
|Day capacity||Capacity cruising|
You can contact with us by WHATSAPP
General information for rental with crew
1. Legality: Before renting a boat, make sure that it has a rental license, the boats that we manage and rent in Sunmarine have rental licenses. This means that on board there is complete safety equipment, full insurance and civil liability insurance, with all taxes paid up to date, as well as ensuring professional crews. 2. Methods of payment:
- Cash in Euros
- Credit card: Visa, Master Card, Pay Pal, AMEX
- Bank Transfer
- Consult us for payments with Cryptocurrencies
3. State of the vessels: All boats are new or nearly new and in perfect mechanical and cosmetic condition. Our maintenance team is present 7 / 7 days a week during the season. 4. Moorings: Our boats are moored in the port of Marina Ibiza or Marina Botafoch. Marina Ibiza is considered the most luxurious marina in Spain and one of the most beautiful in the Mediterranean with the best facilities, it now hosts the most beautiful mega-yachts. On this marina you will find: Lio cabaret, cappuccino, Calma restaurant and many luxury shops, it is also located opposite to: Hearts, Cipriani, Ibiza Gran Hotel, Pacha... Our offices are located in Marina Ibiza. Moorings are included in the price. In the case of cruises, moorings outside the base port are not included in the price. 5. Beverages, soft drinks and aperitifs:
3,5% extra charge on AMEX
- On board the boats, we are pleased to offer you drinks and non-alcoholic drinks (water, fruit juices, soft drinks, beers and ice cream). We are at your disposal for other requests (wines, champagne, aperitifs, picnic baskets). Béatrice is personally responsible for making reservations in beach restaurants if necessary.
- On board the yachts, we are pleased to offer you refreshments and drinks (water, fruit juice, wine, sodas, beers, tea, coffee, etc.), aperitifs prepared by the hostess or the CHEF (if you rented a yacht with a cook) We are at your disposal if you wish to have lunch on board.
- 12 people maximum including the captain.
- On a yacht 12 people maximum +crew if the license permits.